Cork Enterprise Week: Brand Storytelling
Brand Storytelling: the foundation of your growth strategy.
Join Taste Cork to explore the top at the MacDonald Kinsale Hotel from 9am to 1pm on Tuesday, 7th March 2017 and hear from the guests speakers:
- Conor Pope, The Irish Times Consumer Affairs Correspondent
- Sinead Hennessy, Food Tourism & Experience Brands, Failte Ireland
- The team from Greenhouse, one of Ireland's largest food branding agencies
Also, Caroline Hennessy (Food Writer, Author and Broadcaster) will be facilitating a panel discussion featuring:
- Justin Green from Bertha's Revenge Gin & Ballyvolane House
- Maxine Hyde, Ballymaloe Foods
- Rachel Dare, Organico Cafe & Shop
Delighted to be participating in this event and if you would like to attend, please click here.