There are six guest bedrooms at Ballyvolane, all of which are spacious, individually furnished, tastefully decorated and above all indulgently comfortable.
Big Comfortable Beds To Get Lost In
Kitted out with Marshall blue-tooth speakers, free wi-fi and a healthy selection of coffee table books and magazines, the rooms at Ballyvolane are the ideal place to just sit back, unwind and forget about the rest of the world. There are no televisions in the rooms at Ballyvolane House.
Antique Baths To Soak In
All the rooms have en-suite bathrooms, some of which have beautiful big old antique baths which beckon a good long soak after a hard days work or play. We use the luxurious Voya bathroom products. A Nespresso coffee machine is installed in each room, complimentary Nespresso coffee, teas, homemade blackcurrant or elderflower cordial and the all important jar of freshly baked cookies are always within easy reach.
Luxury country house accommodation
Rooms with Stunning views
All the rooms are bright with natural light that pours through the large double sash windows. Magnificent views overlook the formal terraced gardens to the south and to the north, ancient trees, parkland, lakes and the distant rolling hills of the Galtee mountains beckon. A great variety of birds, the occassional red squirrel and plenty of other furred and feathered animal life can all be viewed and admired from your comfort of your room.
Glamping – Bell Tents & “Pig” Arks
From May to September, guests can also glamp in the glorious gardens in one of our luxurious bell tents or in the beautifully designed Glamping Arks. Our Large Bell Tents sleep 4 people, the Small Bell Tents sleep 2 and the Glamping Arks sleep 2. A ‘glamping box’ containing essentials such as a bottle of our well water, local Crinnaghtaun Apple juice, popcorn, and maps of the estate is placed in each unit. All the glamping units are connected to the main electricity and are equipped with lighting, plug sockets and USB ports for charging up phones and devices.
Accommodation / room rates are charged in Euros per room per night and include full Irish breakfast and VAT (local taxes).
- Main House Extra Large Double Rooms (Bathroom en suite): €315.00
- Main House Large Double/Twin Rooms (Bathroom en suite): €305.00
- Main House Small Double Room (Shower en suite): €285.00
Extras per night:
- Baby Cot: Free of charge
- Extra bed adult B&B: €50.00
- Extra bed child U12 B&B: €40.00
Accommodation / room rates are charged in Euros per room per night and include full Irish breakfast VAT (local taxes).
- Big Glamping Ark (sleeps 2) for two nights (wash house & loos adjacent to glamping area): €370.00
- Mini Glamping Ark (sleeps 2) for two nights (wash house & loos adjacent to glamping area): €350.00
- Large Bell Tent (sleeps 4) for two nights (wash house & loos adjacent to glamping area): €430.00
- Small Bell Tent (sleeps 2) for two nights (wash house & loos adjacent to glamping area): €315.00
- Dinner per person (4 courses): €75.00
- Children’s High Tea/supper: 12 years and under: €18.00
Please note full credit card details are required at the time of reservation. A deposit or advance payment in full may be taken for large groups.
We hope you won’t have to but if you do, we require 7 days notice and if cancelled after this time a 100% cancellation fee will apply. We will do our utmost to resell the room for that period and please note the cancellation will only apply if we are unable to resell the room. Please check your travel insurance provides adequate cover.